Date a guy who aims to be a Job 29 Man. Do you know the characteristics of a Job 29 Man? Well.. Let me tell you.
He is the kind of guy who would rather stay at home reading his bible on a Friday night and spending time with God worshiping Him than to be out partying with a group of friends on a Friday night.
He is the kind of guy who constantly longs for God’s presence and who walks closely with Him. He desires for his heart to be transformed into His. Even if life gets tough, he knows that The Mighty One is holding his every moment and nothing seemed to be too difficult for him.
He is also a genuine follower of Christ. He knows that in order to be a great leader, he needs to learn how to be a genuine follower. Don’t be surprise if this guy is well respected and everyone greets him & honors him. That’s because whenever he speaks, he speaks with love and grace. And when he walks, he walks with confidence and boldness Just like King David, he knows that his identity isn’t based on his height or stature, but on Christ alone.
With that said, he is also very passionate about Jesus and His Gospel. You’ll know that he is because he will find a way to always help other people. He will help that blind lady cross the street and become her eyes, or even help that lame old man to stand up and be his feet. He will also stand up for those who are being mocked and persecuted. Even if it means him getting hurt, he will not fight back just like how Jesus did not fight back when He was being brutally tortured and beaten to death. That’s when you’ll know he is a solid follower of Christ.
Also don’t forget, if ever you get to sit next to him during worship, watch and observe him how he worships God. . I’m talking about eyes closed, hands raised or perhaps you’ll see him open His bible and even read and then next thing you know, he’s on his knees crying. It’s contagious! So you want to make sure you sit next to him during worship coz man, He knows how to worship Jesus with such reverence and awe
One of the coolest things about a Job 29 Man is that he knows that he’s not perfect. He acknowledges his flaws and mistakes. But that doesn’t bother him because he knows that he is constantly being renewed everyday by His perfect Savior Christ. So it’s normal for him to be prideful sometimes, but whenever that happens, he immediately repents and turns his eyes to God.
Another thing about a Job 29 Man is that unlike any other guys, he has made a covenant with his eyes to not look at any woman lustfully. He knows that your beauty is far more than what you look like on the outside, it’s about letting Jesus shine from the inside. So for him, what matters is your heart, not any of your body ‘parts’
So Ladies, If you end up dating this kind of guy, a Job 29 Man, consider yourself blessed because you know God gave him to you. The LORD has specifically hand picked him just for you and prepared the both of you for each other. He’s not the kind of guy who jumps from one girl to the other. No, he is patient and he waits upon the LORD and His perfect timing. He embraces Matthew 6:33 ‘to seek Him first and His kingdom and let the other things be given at the right time’
So Ladies, if you’re single and not married and you have the desire to be married one day, this is probably the right time to for you to pray for your Job 29 Man. Why? Because this man is going to be the man who will love you, lead you, help you, defend you, cherish you, adore you, raise your future kids and teach them the way of Jesus.
So yeah, date a guy who has all these God-given characteristics. Someone who is a Job 29 Man. Or better yet,
.. marry a guy who loves Jesus.. period.
originally posted by markmuldez
- pangkouvangg reblogged this from markmuldez
- lionessfollowsthemessiah reblogged this from beautifymysoulgod and added:
- thebeautifulsaviour reblogged this from markmuldez
- thebeautifulsaviour likes this
- arivercalledenial likes this
- holdingontostars88 likes this
- beautifulblackkqueen likes this
- malusdomestica reblogged this from hellohabiba
- hellohabiba reblogged this from one-glorious-day
- alrawk12 reblogged this from fallingintohisgrace
- alrawk12 likes this
- chapstick-chemistry likes this
- ilovemhei reblogged this from markmuldez
- ilovemhei likes this
- zzzzzyrah likes this
- imroaringlikealion likes this
- fuelofbeauty reblogged this from fallingintohisgrace
- thekingreigns likes this
- kaleegrimm likes this
- fallingintohisgrace reblogged this from myheartwillsing
- timewasmoney reblogged this from myheartwillsing
- one-glorious-day reblogged this from myheartwillsing
- myheartwillsing reblogged this from beautifymysoulgod
- beautifymysoulgod reblogged this from markmuldez
- alsobard likes this
- mysugar-likelovestory reblogged this from markmuldez
- nicole-elizabeth57 likes this
- tiffanyimnida likes this
- alphaxw likes this
- alphaxw reblogged this from markmuldez
- wedgeswedgeswedges likes this
- kfayd likes this
- sincerely-alondra likes this
- fromgodsclay reblogged this from markmuldez
- theexpectationsaretoohigh likes this
- rlmex reblogged this from christ-like-teens and added:
- unidentifiedreamer reblogged this from markmuldez
- unidentifiedreamer likes this
- maranatha-comelordjesus reblogged this from markmuldez
- maranatha-comelordjesus likes this
- jesslynngraham likes this
- all-isgrace likes this
- bucolic-soul reblogged this from iwilltrustinyou
- gerisim likes this
- leeesa-love reblogged this from iheartnerds
- iamhighlyfavored likes this
- cheyennerose8 likes this
- just-breathe123 reblogged this from iwilltrustinyou
- danie5evar likes this